UCLArts & Healing’s 4th Annual Conference on Creativity & the Arts in Healing
Is the intersection of arts and healing in education of interest you? Join the 4th Annual Conference on Creativity & the Arts in Healing, sponsored by UCLArts & Healing in partnership with Expressive Therapies Summit, featuring 185 online workshops delivered by leading national experts in art, dance/movement, drama, drumming/music, play/sandplay, and writing/journaling integrated with mental health practices.
From Thursday, April 15 through Sunday, May 2, 2021, learn arts-based tools for facilitating communication, building connection, promoting positive emotions, fostering engagement, enhancing mindfulness, reducing stress, and managing the impact of trauma. Up to 85 continuing education credits, and financial assistance, are available.
Join us for experiential, didactic workshops, such as:
– The Healing Power of Children’s Imagination: Fostering Resilience for Challenging Times
– Engaging Diverse Learners Through Music, Drama & Movement: Strategies for Student-Led Success
– Nature & Culture-Based Healing for Intercultural Resiliency in Kids & Their Families
– Helping LGBTQ Youth Create Coherent Self-Narratives
– Creative Interventions for Children’s Anticipatory Grief & Bereavement