The California Arts, Media, and Entertainment Educator Organization (CA-AME-EO)
CA-AME-EO will serve as a forum for idea exchange and industry updates that are of interest or benefit to its members. We hope to create an organization that members can access at their own comfort level but one that can also be called on to:
- Raise its collective voice when issues of common interest present themselves (i.e., Standards Revision, CTE Funding legislation, teacher certification requirements, Departmental funding inequities, etc.
- To provide Career focused professional learning support for AME pathway and sub-pathway teachers and administrators
- Provide a regular forum for teacher-to -teacher interaction on topics identified by its members
AUGUST 2 & 3
MEETINGS FOR EACH AME PATHWAY & SUBPATHWAY
BRING A RESOURCE, TAKE A RESOURCE (OR MORE!)
2021 CA-AME-EO Professional Learning Calendar
There will be 9 CA-AME-EO professional learning events in 2021. Each event will run about two hours and will include a thematic general session for all AME teachers followed by community of practice breakout meetings focused on pathway-specific content, resources, and support.
- August 2,3: CA-AME-EO Curriculum Swap
- September 23: How To Teach Networking
- October 28: TBD
- December 3: TBD
CSUSM will be offering 2 units of credit for teachers who attend all 9 events for $199. Click here to learn more.